Friday, March 30, 2012

30 March 2012

Update on my current running totals - Inbox Dollars $16.79; Mechanical Turk - $7.14; Swagbucks.com - 501 swagbucks. I am trying to find that one opportunity that will get me the paycheck I need with the work I can do. You all are on the journey with me. Too many sites say that they tried everything and got scammed by everything and now they know the secret to making money online, hundreds of thousands of dollars and they can teach it to you for a fee. Well, when I learn that secret I will teach it to you. So follow me and read my posts. Donate money to my cause if you feel so inclined. I write about my life here, it is all out bare. None of my actual friends follow me here, they probably don't even know it is here so it is no holds barred. I am starting from scratch with this blog and you all are taking the journey with me. I found a site that promised just what I stated previously and the dude seemed like he was a real person and not an automated recycled speech, but he promoted a survey website that reviews said was a scam. He stated it was the only survey site that actually paid. Well, I wrote that guy a letter stating that promoting a website with negative reviews really takes a shot at his credibility. That was yesterday and still waiting a response. I'll make sure to update you when he emails back.

1 comment:

Shaiannna said...

BREAK THRU!!!!!!!!!!! At least I think so. More about that laters,