Sunday, April 1, 2012

1 April 2012

   Today has been a busy day, I found a website that spelled out what all the others just hint on,.  Affiliate Marketing is the answer.  This is what all those sites are all about teaching you when they say $99 knocked down to $47, or whatever it is they say.  They teach you how to do affiliate marketing.  I found the secret.  It is no get rick quick scheme.  It is hard work and takes a long time to pay off, depending on the tools you have at your disposal.  For those who can shell out the $100 or so, then signing up for one of these is the way to go. There are literally hundreds out there to choose from.  Some of them do teach you to sell things like Herbalife, or a similar product.  For those without a dime, like me, to spend on anything you have to do things from scratch.  You first need a blog.  Any blog will work, these affiliate marketing people will tell you to get your own dot com.  And then to buy web hosting, etc.  For me I have this blog, on blogger.com and I am adding Google adsense to it.  Any link or ad you click on from my website I will make a few cents.  Of course you can see right off the possibilities along with the downfalls.  Potentially you can make hundreds of dollars, but the trick is to get people to view your blog.  How do you do that?
     You need to think of something people will want to read about.  What did I do?  As of right now, I have four blogs on blogger.com.  Just created three tonight.  The first one, of course, is this blog.  I set this up in order to share some stuff about myself with whoever listens and added the adsense and donate buttons in hopes someone will help me buy a home for my family and I.  Ultimately that is my goal.  To own my own home.  Something with a yard that is safe for my girls to go outside. My girls rarely get to go outside to play simply because the places I have lived did not have anywhere safe for them to play.  My Lila loves outside, but doesn't ever get to just run and run.  I would love to get into a job that would allow me to be with my girls, I have lots of ideas for businesses but I am really bad with follow thru.  But tonight I created three additional blogs.  The first is just an extra blog for some of what I used this for, my dinners.  Tonight we cooked Navajo Tacos and that was my first blog.  You can check it out at http://myeverydaymeals.blogspot.com/ It also has my adsense and donate buttons, along with my referral links to my favorite sites, inbox dollars and swagbucks.com.  The second blog I created was easiest I am posting my old papers.  I always when researching information for my school papers, benefited when reading something someone else already wrote to help me get an idea on what I was supposed to write and some ideas on what to include.  I figured someone else might need that also, there is a disclaimer at the bottom that will hopefully reduce or remove plagiarism.  I posted my first week on my first class tonight.  That is at http://myuopxschoolpapers.blogspot.com  The last blog I created was devoted solely to my affiliate marketing work.  I wrote a quick blog and included a link to a great site to help with affiliate marketing.  That ink is: http://mostprofitableaffiliatemarketinglinks.blogspot.com/.  All blogs have the donate button and adsense.  Along with my inbox dollars and swagbucks widget.
    So, check out some of my new blogs.  I will update you all on this with my progress and how well they are working out.  My goal is one year from today to be able to 'quit my day job'.  LOL.  Not sure if I could get away with it since I work for my Aunt, but you never know.  Let me know what you think too.  I would love to hear your comments.

TTFN!  (as Tigger says)

No comments: