Tuesday, March 6, 2012

6 March 2012

Dear Journal,

So, I think I have found a way to make money. But I can't tell you yet, I am working with two ideas. One involves writing letters and another is writing a brochure or booklet to sell. I just have to figure the best platform to sell my brochure. Everyone says to go with what you know, instead of wallowing in the heartache of the past make it work for you. Well, my brochure idea is doing exactly that. Taking my heartache and using it along with what I learned along the way to deal with it and make that work for me in the form of monetary compensation. I will keep you informed of my progress along the way though, but its all super secret until its put into action just so noone steals my idea. Not that anyone actually reads my journal but you never know this is the internet after all. On the internet you never can tell when anyone is watching. I can't tell you my letter idea either except I need ALOT of letters and alot of addresses to mail them to. Gotta write the letter too.
Well, since I wrote you last I have gotten a new phone and a new IPAD!! I love my new ipad but I have to admit i am starting to get a little bored with it. I love the ereader part and some of the games on it are fun. I just don't get alot of time to play games but I am trying to find new ways to make my ipad help me in more ways. Love my new phone too, camera on it is really good. I told My Lila that I was gonna start a new blog called "I have got the world's biggest brat!" I would record her biggest tantrums and upload them to my site to share with the world. She behaved for about a week after that but is now up to her old tricks, just waiting for that one really good tantrum to record and upload.
I am getting so sick of school, and now prices are going up again and I think it will be more than my loan+pell. I just cant afford that and may have to drop. If this is typical no wonder they have a 12% graduation rate. I may just look into another school in order to finish my bachelors. I have been thinking of going for a writing degree which is not offered by university of phoenix. The girls are in cyber school now. Half way through the year. All of us got sick from some kind of stomach bug, thought i was gonna die. Girls got new bunkbeds, something I have wanted for them since lila didnt need the toddler bed anymore. Love pandora radio, put the kids to sleep with a lullaby station. at least most of them. Lila keeps trying, and all she does is just try my patience. LOL.
Well, i guess that is all for now, I am off to do... something. Check in with you later!

No comments: