Sunday, March 25, 2012

25 march 2012

Yesterday was Eric's birthday and he had to work. I went on a walk with my daughters to was. Took us an hour and we had subs, chips for lunch at a park. Lila and Raven played on the swings. Raven freaked over a spider and then we went for Rita's water ice. We all got blendini's and bought a cake for Eric cherry cherry bang bang. He is not a big cake or sweet person so the ice cream cake was perfect he loved it. Eric got done with work just in time to come get us and save us from walking an hour backin the rain. Lol. We all sang happy birthday and he blew out his five candles. Lol.
So far on swagbucks I have earned a lifetime total of 497. That is not signing up for any special offers, just doing what I always do, searching the web. I have spent a bit on swags takes which I haven't won yet. I signed up to be a blog site for swagbucks, still waiting to hear from them on whether they accept mine. I heard from Rick today. So good hearing from him. He is just a wonderful man I didn't recognize at the time i had him.
I am just finishing my finance course. Tuesday will be officially half way done with my bachelors degree. Another 10 classes to go. It is exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. Lila isn't allowed back in my prek room. Eric doesn't feel as though he has the patience to get her thru school. Work is less fun for me now and I worry all day about how they are getting along. I really miss my squishy face and I know I am the best person for the job to teach her the cyber school but my hands have been tied and I now need to find a way to untie them. This is not acceptable. Befor this job was only holding back our ability to get on our feet, but we have been surviving and this is my aunt and I can't just abandon her but now it is interfering with my daughters Ability to succeed. I need a new option and it's time I did something to fix that. If I have to have a job I can't be with her at, then maybe I need to go back to doing what made me a ton of money and get on our own feet. I can't keep living off my uncle not even for the sake of my aunt. I don't know what to do. But I know I can't keep doing what I am doing now. I find no joy in it anymore. Anyone out ther listening and got any ideas???? I need to make a ton of money from home. As always if you want to help me on my quest to buy a real home for my kids and me hit the donate button. Anything is appreciated.

No comments: