Thursday, March 15, 2012

15 March 2012

So my second day with swagbucks.com and gots me 111 swagbucks and one friend referral. They have earned 86 swagbucks, waiting for my matching set. Tons of ways to earn on swagbucks.com. Watching videos, all kinds, clipping and using coupons, taking surveys, etc. I am after some of those expensive electronics! Gotta friend who really wants a ps3 to join in order to earn enough swagbucks for it. Inboxdollars has earned me $16 so far. Still waiting for those referrals to find me. Don't want to hit up my friends, I want people who will actually want to do it. And still checking with mechanical Turk for those tiny jobs. I have been rating tags on photos. Kinda fun but doesn't earn a lot. But I know it's out there somewhere. Still working on my two ideas to make me money. I have thought of a third, and got a new spin on my book "Anna's Diary". I can't believe I have so much on my plate. Whatever it takes to distract myself from the fact that Amiee turns 18 this year.
Well, gonna sign off, catch y'all on the flip side.

No comments: