Monday, March 26, 2012

26 March 2012

So, after the long walk on Saturday Raven decided to get sick. Sore throat, but still working her schoolwork. I decided to check my stats on blogger to see if I actually have anyone reading my posts and I was surprised to learn there are! I couldnt believe it! Hello to all of you secretly watching. You ought to say hi at least. Have you checked out inbox dollars.com?? How about swagbucks.com?? I got referral links in the banners on the right. I also have a donate button on the right side, all donations go to getting a real home for me and my girls. Hopefully one big enough to house anyone who needs it just as I have in the past.
Psst... I got step 1 of one of my money making ideas done. I have part of part 2 done. I will tell you all about it when I am done. Well I am out for now. Talk at you folks laters!!!!

Ps. Comment so I know you're here......

No comments: