Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sesmark Rice Thins and Garden Veggie Cream Cheese

This past weekend, while at the laundry mat, I got hungry for a snack and the girls and I went over to the grocery store next to us and I saw these rice thins snack crackers for 50 cents a piece.  There were 64 crackers in the package, 16 crackers per serving and 4 servings in package.  They are gluten free, made of rice, and sesame flavored.  I was extremely skeptical but since they were only 50 cents I decided to try them.  If I didn't like them I wasn't out alot of money.  I bought a small container of garden veggie cream cheese for a spread.  

 
As you can see, one lane is gone.  From the first bite I didn't know if I liked these things or not.  They crunch like hard crackers, taste like sesame seeds with a hint of salt.  Each bite I go back and forth between "I don't like this" to "These aren't that bad".  Every time I think of eating more I tell myself they don't look good, and as I eat them I don't know how many more I can eat and when I put them down I think, "Those were pretty good!".  I have never had an experience with food like this.  Men, maybe, not food.  LOL.

I will continue to eat them and they have been my mid morning snack all week.  I am not sure if I will buy them again given the opportunity but I might.

No comments: