Friday, April 6, 2012

6 April 2012

      So, I got a new post for My Every Day Meals blog, we had corn dogs, pasta salad, and brownies with cream cheese frosting.  I also uploaded all my documents from my COM140 class.  This new slideshare.com site was cool.  Now I know how I can get my presentations on.  Someone is +1'ing my posts but then never leave a comment.  I have no idea who does this, it would be interesting to know if it is different people or just the same one.  I would also like to know how to get my poetry blog read since I can't share it in my google newsreel.  I had to make it the blog adults only because on some of my newest they got a little racy, I still think they are good, just a bit x-rated. I got +1'ed on the first two blogs before I changed the settings to over 18 only, and now I can't share them in my newsreel either.  Ah well, for all those out there that read my posts, donate what you can to help me buy a real home for me and my girls.  If you can't donate you can always use my google or amazon search to look for or buy some items.  Any ad click will help me also.  If you have no use for the search or amazon itself, leave a comment, (psst, I'll even take hate mail).  I would love to hear from you.  I got one more post to go tonight, I will post another old blog from myspace right here in my journal.  Check out my other blogs when you get a chance.

See Y'all Laters!

No comments: