Saturday, June 25, 2011

25 June 2011

So, Another busy Saturday. Second meeting of the Shirley Slater Dia-Betters Foundation. It went well, typed up the meeting minutes and emailed to my Aunt. After the meeting I went shopping at Goodwill for some toddler toys for my kids. Elmo chicken dance toy, a whole bunch of fisher price little people, the alphabet caterpillar, a manipulative farm, six new wooden puzzles, a xylophone, and a couple others I cant remember right now. After we went to lunch at Wendy's and then dinner again at Bertucci's


Chicken Piccata
Fresh lemon, capers, white wine, Romano and fresh herbs atop tender breaded chicken filets over spaghetti. Served with a side Insalata or a cup of soup.

It was cooked well, but I really didn't like the lemon flavor on it. I enjoyed Eric's "Baked Tortellini & Chicken Gratinati (Tri-color cheese tortellini with chicken, cream, ricotta, mozzarella and Romano, brick oven-baked and sprinkled with diced plum tomatoes.)" much more than my own dinner and ate more of his than mine.

At home more school work and now to bed.

Thanks for listening!

No comments: