Thursday, June 9, 2011

9 June 2011

Hello!

Today is Lila's 7th birthday! Today school was cancelled due to excessive heat, can you believe that? Apparently the elementary schools have no air conditioning, hell, most of the buildings here in Pennsylvania don't have air conditioning! So, we started our day with an argument with Eric over the heat and breakfast, but after we all ate it got a little better. Lila showed a genuine compassionate side today. Eric bought ham, egg, and cheese hotpocket, and a sausage, egg, cheese hotpocket. Lila picked the sausage but when she learned I didnt like ham, she got upset and said I could have the sausage ones instead and when I refused she offered a compromise, one of each for both of us. She has never done that. She said today is a special day and she wanted to be nice today. That didn't really last long,but was sweet when it happened.
I spent most of the day on the second floor cleaning out the new room. Took me all day and just got all the clothes bagged up. My aunt moved around her third floor. After work, Lila decided Nifty Fifty's for her birthday dinner. We got burgers and fries all around. Then the restaurant sang Happy Birthday to Lila and gave her an ice cream. At home it was relax time, got my assignments for the week lined up, I know what I have to do there. Showed off the Snow White dress I got for Rowan. I got a cape with hood, rain poncho, bag/purse, backscratcher (which Raven loves), a fan, sports tape, and a new dress for Raven.
Well, that is all for today, talk at ya tomorrow peeps!!

No comments: