Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 June 2011

So, today has been a very lazy day. I started out with a soda, the end of one chip bag cause that is all I could reach from my chair. I only got up for bathroom breaks. I got the shakes around 3pm, after a ton of pretzels cause that was all I could reach, I ate two starburst candies and they shakes went away. I think it isfor sure that sugar first thing in the day probably kick starts my insulin maker and sends it into overdrive, and with nothing to break down, I start feeling hypoglycemic. Nothing I can do about it right now, maybe when I get back into my own place I can try Medicad again. Not sure if Pennsylvania will be more like Iowa or Florida on what they will cover.
Yesterday was a day to remember. The day that all my planning for the last six months finally came to and it was a blast! We had a rocky start since I had never planned a party nor threw one before. But it did smoothed out and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Lila was upset about her hair but I thought it was gorgeous!


And of course my Aunt was surprised! Thank God she didn't suspect a thing. There was plenty of food as Eric was worried there wouldn't be. And the cupcakes I got from Pathmark were really good, Lila ate four of them, but since it was her party I let her. She got a bunch of presents that she was happy to get. Surrounded by her friends.


So after yesterday I figured I deserved a rest and refused to do anything constructive today and did not get out of my chair unless I had to. Eric cooked dinner, Steak and baked potato. Next week might see a new addition to my toddler room and noone will be allowed in starting Monday! So happy about that. I am also gonna try to get over to the apartment complex I am looking at to talk to them about an apartment. I might actually get a few grand from my school loans, hopefully that will help us get into an apartment.
Well, that is all for now. Please hit the donate button if you please. Thanks!!

No comments: