Thursday, January 30, 2014

30 January 2014

Today is Raven's second day at the High School, she put the cyber school behind her.  They were very nice and helpful but she feels the need for people and friends.  I understand how she feels.  It is hard to go through life with all that happens to us with little or no friends to support us.  Human contact is so needful, so powerful.  Without those hugs, sympathetic touches, loving caresses, we go insane.  I totally understand her need for those things.  She gets them from me and from her sister but it isn't the same as a friend.  She did well her first day and walked from school to my work.  It was super cold out today and she walked to school.  She texted saying she got there ok.  I'm already feeling the separation.  I know she needs her own life but its hard to let her do it.  She has been such a big and intrical part of my life its hard to let her move on. I have Lila but its not the same, Raven has truly seen me at my worst.  Lila has never. 
Anyways, enough of that.  I sold two items on ebay, waiting payment for a third but it looks like I might not get it.  Maybe after winning the bid they didn't like the shipping cost but fuck them.  what am I supposed to do, eat the shipping cost??  Yeah right.  I started my cinnamon/ honey water to lose weight again.  We shall see if it works.  I have a new tracking method for my income for the new year.  I have eight ptc sites I click on, two selling sites (only one has anything on it), two adsense spots, and my book sales.  You'd think Im rolling in it, but its not making alot right now.  I have a full time job and another direct sales I will be starting before end of February.  It sounds like a full plate but I still find alot of time that I just sit around looking for something to do. My click sites only take an hour, my two adsense sites pretty much run themselves unless Im uploading or writing, my book sales just sits there cause I don't advertise, I haven't started my direct sales, and my two selling sites just sit there unless Im adding new product.  So its really not alot of work each day.  I find alot of time where Im bored stiff.  Not much going on around here other than that.  I did upload another class to my school blog and deleted all the ptc sites I don't use anymore off my marketing blog.  If you wanna check those out its in the side bar. 
Oh, and Raven and I are collaborating on a charity we are going to create.  I'll tell you more when I got it up.  Its a great idea and will help turn something bad into something good.  Oh, and the man who hurt Raven has taken a plea.  4-11 yrs and 5 on probation.  He wont be sentenced until end of April.  But at least Raven won't have to testify.  Saturday I will be able to file my taxes and hopefully only a few weeks for my taxes.  Im sick of walking in the cold and pulling carts through the snow for groceries and laundry.  It will be nice to have a vehicle.  Im getting a truck.  There is a nice truck on autotrader at a dealership about 40 miles from me for a good price and already  has a topper which I will need in the long run.  With any luck it will still be available in a few weeks when I actually get my taxes back or a better choice will be available.  I don't have to rush so I can be picky.  I like it when I can be picky cause it doesn't happen alot.  I usually buy stuff from need so I get whats available instead of looking around and buying something I want.  Well, Im getting off for now, as always dont forget to donate by using the donate button on the top right.  It goes to buying a home for my family for the first time and starting our charity.  .

No comments: