Tuesday, August 20, 2013

20 August 2013

Hello all,  Its been about a month and I feel as though so much has happened.  Each day brings me closer to my goal and I am super excited for that result.  I still can not share my plan with you all but I can tell you the steps I have taken to reach that goal.  My friend Arlene, hooked me up with Credit Karma.com so I can monitor my credit.  It is heading me in the right direction to get that straightened out.  I found a great origami tulip that looks so awesome when I make it that I plan on letting that be my first item for sale.  I haven't figured out which platform I will use to sell my 'treasures' but will let you all know when I do.  I keep stealing my Aunt's mail and any newspapers I can get, I am also dismantling the old magazines from my magazine hunt days for whole pages I can use to make and fold into baskets and flowers.  LOL.  Its ALOT of fun and super easy.  I bought some 3 inch and 2 inch colored post it notes to make colorful tulips and flowers.  I will post some later on.  For some reason my phone is no longer auto uploading the pictures I take with my phone so my trash to treasure blog has been suffering.  I have so much on my plate I don't always get to everything every day.
I found some new ways to make swagbucks and have bought the rest of my IPad parts.  I have received my LCD screen, just waiting on my wifi cord and volume buttons to come in.  Hopefully my IPad doctor can repair it this time. 
Oh!  I bought a domain!  I am now at graphittienterprises.com  I get one free page with my domain and it is only limited to four apps but its a start!  I am excited about that.  Right now its just another presence on the net but I think the first thing I will do with it is to make a store front on that domain.  A store in which I sell all these little trinkets I make in my spare time.  Selling prices will be pretty low considering I am NOT a professional, everything is handmade and looks like it, and its all (or mostly) made out of what others would throw away.  I am super excited about this concept.  Another idea I have is to upload onto that site my preschool program I designed.  I am actually thinking of redesigning the letter book covers to make it my own.  And adding letter books for the phonetic sounds I have in my curriculum.
I'm not sure I told you already but I monetized my youtube videos and there are a few vids of Lila and Raven on there.  I can't monetize them all since some are with songs that are not mine on there.  But those that I can are.  There is also a vid or two of my nieces, a super cute video of my niece JuJu playing a kazoo and dancing.  It is so funny, but the noise in my apt when I recorded it made it less funny with sound.  I dunno, you can be the judge of that. 

Well folks, I think Im all talked out for now.  I will come back soon and let you in.  And, as always hit the donate button.  All monies go to buying my first home for my girls and I.  Thanks!

No comments: