Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 February 2013

Well Happy Valentine's Day to all!  Again its been a while since I checked in.  I am on week 3 of my second to last class of my Bachelors Degree.  Yesterday I turned 40, my Aunt took me and Eric to eat at the local all you can eat buffet, and got me a strawberry swirl cheesecake.  I bought myself a cheesecake sampler and some red velvet cupcakes for my class.  I can't believe all these anonymous posters are hitting up my thanksgiving post with all kinds of irrelevant postings generally designed to promote their own website.  It is standard practice for people trying to promote their own blog but totally wrong in my opinion.  If you are gonna promote your blog you should at least read the blog on which you are making your post and make it relevant to what the post actually is taking about.  So stupid. 
I am on the third book of the Dark Matters series by Phillip Pullman.  I was pretty pissed at his writing ability at the end of book 2 and was praying as I got into the third book some of the disconnected pieces would start making sense along the way.  Some of it has indeed started straightening out.  I am thinking of creating another blog containing book summaries of all the books I read.  I may make it accessible by Raven too cause she reads alot.  It might be interesting to see how the blog shapes up with her and I creating blogs on books we read.  We read about one book at day currently, sometimes only 3 to 5 a week.  Im gonna ask her.
Well, I will sign off for now.  See y'all in a bit!!

No comments: