Thursday, September 29, 2011

29 Sept 2011

Thursdays are the new day I love the most.  It means the last day of my work week for my prek kids as friday is FRIDAY FUN DAY.  Tomorrow’s snack is an edible campfire.  It ought to be fun and will post pictures tomorrow.  Still havent heard from the admissions person for the cyber school but sent an email through their website with my information.  Maybe the school next door is a crock of bull.  LOL!!  For dinner we had Parmesan crusted Tilapia, Parmesan pasta roni, and celery with Peanut butter.  Eric didn’t like the celery, ‘didn’t go with the fish’.  LOL.  I thought it was delish!!  And we mixed our own tartar sauce which was pretty good too.  Filled me up anyways.  Lila was cute, after dinner she was writing in her notebook, I gave her a pudding, she ate it, put both down and passed out.  Never ceases to amaze me how fast that girl can fall asleep.  Raven hasn’t complained about her shoulder after school,  that tells me it is getting better.  Of course, recalled a bit of the past today.  I talked about Jason today.  Remember about our plans to by a boat and move to the islands after stealing all my kids back.  LOL.  Some days I wonder what my life would have been after that.  Thought about how my relationship with Arlene has changed. We still don’t talk that much and when we do she reminds me I must not care much cause I don’t call her much.  It is all starting to get to me.  Last she reminded me, I asked her to video chat with only one excuse after another why each chat methods would not work. ah well, I keep saying you can never go back.  Just gotta text from Stalker so gotta go.  Talk to ya tomorrow. 

No comments: