Monday, June 21, 2010

So, today is Father's Day! Happy father's day to all the fathers out there. We spent the day with Grandpa Dave and his family. Chicken wings, salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, chocolate cake and ice cream! Great day, and it ended with a thunderstorm. I love thunderstorms! Finished two math tests today. Didnt do so great on them, but at least they are finished, and that ends week two in this block of classes. We also said happy birthday to Amber today. Hence the chocolate cake and ice cream. I found a cool website today, couponclippers.com. You pay a few cents for a .50 or 1.00 off coupons and they mail them to you. Awesome stuff! Saw the new "The Next Foodnetwork Star" on the TV. I am actually watching it as I type. So who won the challenge? And who is going home?

Winner of the Challenge - Herb and Brianna.
Who is going home -Dzintra!

We ended the night with a new homeade off the cuff rice dish. Cheezy Chicken and Rice! Here is the receipe!

1 cup rice
2 cups water
1 cup chopped broccoli
1 1/2 cups chopped chicken
1/2 jar of double cheddar cheese sauce

Boil the rice as directed, I added the rest and heated through. Easy Piecey! Turned out great, another hit with the boyfriend. I got the chedder cheese from the spagetti sauce isle.

Well, this ends another day! Love all you for following my days. Don't forget to donate, just hit the donate button on the right. All proceeds go to help me buy an actual home for my family and I.

Thanks and Good Night!!

No comments: