Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 June 2011

So, today has been a fun filled day. For lunch we had Burger King. Then I went to PathMark and got a Red Velvet Cake with an "Over the Hill too OLD to count" candle and surprised my Aunt Ginny with the cake and presents for her birthday which is TOMORROW! She is gonna be 50!


And since Lila, Raven and myself all got something we wanted this weekend, I decided to take Eric to the restaurant he has been wanting to go back to, Bertucci's.

I ordered the Rigatoni, Broccoli, Shrimp in Lemon Garlic sauce and two, yes I said two, Tiramisu Martini's





Eric ordered the "Taste of Bertucci's"



Raven had the Ultimate Pizza



The food was oh so good, and service was even better. So worth the price, even though we spent $91.85. And they even gave us cute little boxes for our leftovers.


Ending the day at home, snuggled in my little chair, watching Four Brothers and continuing my read of David Eddings "The Tamuli"

If I have entertained you or given some good advice, don't forget to donate to my cause. All proceeds go to buying a new home for me and my girls.

No comments: